Okay so I have 21 years of experience in being a girl. – I think you can call me an expert. In these 21 years I have come across some rather interesting humans, quite a few sticky situations and I have fell way to much but always manage to get right up…
It was and is still always very clear and quite easy to identify the “strong women”. No, not the type of strong you get after spending hours in the gym…Although, they do look damn good. They’re the ones you’ll see building each other up instead of tearing each other down.
Here are some reasons why women should support women.
- Girls compete with each other; women empower one another.
- One woman’s success is inspiration for another.
- Honesty is key. Let’s stop the lies and, instead, tell each other the truth in a meaningful way to help and build up.
- A negative mind will never give us a positive life. Thinking happy thoughts will make a significant difference.
- As females, we should compliment other females. It’s not a competition, it never really has been….
- It’s a good thing to simply be nice. Real women stick up for one another and leave the trash talking behind.
- It’s almost always true that everyone we meet is fighting a battle we know nothing about.
- Beautiful minds inspire others, and they have the ability to make positive changes.
- When women encourage, and genuinely support one another, incredible things happen. It’s what this world needs more of.
- We should embrace natural beauty, rather than be critical of other women’s bodies and our own.
- Sometimes we can forget how much we can influence one another. No one understands us the way, ourselves, do. We’re capable of extraordinary accomplishments.
- Because queens uplift other queens. Enough said.
- Ladies, we didn’t wake up to be mediocre. When we work as a team, we’ll get things done and it’s destined for nothing but greatness.
- Supporting one another, instead of trying to make each other fail and mess up, goes a long way.
- All of the badass women need to join together and focus on making the world a better place. There’s a lot of work to do.
- You shouldn’t shy away from being yourself around another woman. She’ll understand what you’re going through. You’re never alone.
- Strong women stand together when things are tough, hold each other when they need help, and laugh together even when there’s no reason to. They simply have a good time together.
- Here’s to respecting the women who are hustling just as much as we are. Keep up the grind.
- Fierce lady friendships are some of the best relationships in this life.
- Remember, not only should we practice self love, but we should also appreciate and value other women.
- Admiring other women’s strengths and being there for each other in times of weakness will help us all come out as stronger individuals.
- Stand with each other, not against each other. Otherwise we’d be fighting the wrong battle.
- Insecure girls compete with each other. Women who are confident will not have to deal with petty drama.
- Life’s never as difficult when we have a female role model to lean on.
- When women truly support one another, amazing things occur and life’s pretty much grand.